Mission: to promote and support quality vocal music programs in grades 7-12 and advocate for the importance of retaining vocal music in the public schools.
1. Provide opportunities for students to participate and perform quality choral music.
2. Present choral workshops for students to enhance their school programs.
3. Promote collaboration across the state for the continuation and resurgence of choral programs in the schools.
4. Build relationships to strengthen choral programs throughout the state.
5. Expose students to an additional forum for performance as individual choral programs and in conjunction with other choral programs.
6. Encourage music literacy for all students.
Sylvia T. Hollifield, Executive Director
Pamela L. Morton
Paul L. Turner
Khalilah D. Davis